Last Updated On June 17th, 2017 at 04:15 am
RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher: RPSC (Rajasthan Public Service Commission) is recruiting candidates for the post of grade II teachers. The second-grade teacher exam is organized for subjects like English, Sanskrit, Science, Punjabi, Hindi, Urdu, Social Sciences and Mathematics. The details of this recruitment drive are given below:
RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are required to fulfill all the criteria that are given below for able to appear in the recruitment drive:
- For subjects like Mathematics, Hindi, Urdu, English, and Sanskrit, the following educational qualification will apply:
- Candidates must have passed graduate or other equivalent exam and must have studied the concerned subject as the optional subject.
- A degree in Education, like B.ED (Bachelor of Education), will be needed.
- For subjects like Social Studies, candidates must have a graduate degree with a minimum of any two of the following subjects: geography, economics, public administration, history, political science, sociology.
- The degree must have been awarded by recognized and authentic university or institute.
The following are the age criteria for this recruitment drive:
- Candidates must be at least twenty-one years of age.
- The maximum age set by the responsible authorities is thirty-five years.
- Some relaxations are given to the candidates of the reserved categories. These relaxations are:
- The maximum age, for the candidates of the Schedule Caste (SC), Schedule Tribes (ST) and Other Backward Classes (OBC), is relaxed by five years.
- Candidates who are already working in the departments of state government are given a relaxation of five years in the upper age limit.
- Candidates belonging to the PWD (People with Disability) are given a ten-year relaxation in the maximum age limit.
This section discusses the application procedure for this recruitment drive. The steps that are given below must be followed minimizing errors of any kind and successfully submitting the form.
- The first step involved in the online form filling procedure is the registration process. Candidates, after completing their registration, will be provided with the login details.
- Candidates can download the application form from the official website of the RPSC. In order to download the form, they will have to log into the RPSC’s website by entering their login details.
- After logging in, candidates will be directed to a separate new window. In this window, the ‘recruitment form of the RPSC Second Grade Teacher Recruitment’ must be selected.
- After doing the above, double-clicking on the link named ‘Apply Online Here’ will result in the appearance of the online form on the computer screen.
- Candidates are required to fill the personal information and details, qualification details, etc that are asked on the application form.
- The information being filled in must be correct, since providing incorrect information may result in the rejection of the form.
- After filling in all the details and verifying them, the button named ‘Submit ‘must be clicked.
- Candidates must then pay the application fee of this recruitment drive.
- Candidates belonging to the general category must pay three hundred and fifty rupees.
- The OBC candidates will have to make a payment of two hundred and fifty rupees.
- Candidates of the PWD (Person with Disabilities), ST (Schedule Tribe) and SC (Schedule Caste) will have to pay one hundred and fifty rupees as the application fee.
- The payment can be made via credit card, debit card or net banking. The official website will have an ‘e-grass payment’ option, where the application fee can be paid using any one of the mentioned facilities.
- Candidates must take out a print of the fee payment receipt for later use.
- The status of the submitted application form can also be checked on the official website.
RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Exam Pattern
Some important points concerning the paper pattern of this recruitment drive’s question paper are provided in this section. There will be two exams: Paper I and Paper II. The pattern of these two papers are discussed below:
- Paper I Pattern:
- There will be two hundred questions in total.
- There will be four papers, namely, General knowledge, Cultural, Historical and Geographical knowledge of Rajasthan; General Knowledge of India and World; Rajasthan’s current affairs; and Educational Psychology.
- The General Knowledge, Cultural, Historical and Geographical Knowledge of Rajasthan will have forty questions.
- The General knowledge of India and World will carry thirty questions.
- There will be twenty questions in the paper of Educational Psychology.
- The Rajasthan’s Current affairs will contain ten questions.
- Out of two hundred questions, one hundred of them will of MCQ (multiple choice questions) types.
- Each question will carry one mark.
- Negative marking scheming will be employed during the evaluation of the answer sheets.
- Paper II Pattern:
- The second paper will be for the Senior Teacher’s Post.
- The total marks will be three hundred.
- Questions will be asked from the senior secondary and secondary standards. These questions will carry one hundred and eighty marks in total.
- The paper will also ask questions from the graduation standard. The total marks carried by these questions will be eighty.
- Forty marks will be carried by questions on teaching methods.
RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Admit Card:
The following steps must be followed for downloading the RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher admit card:
- Candidates will need to open the official portal of the RSPC.
- There will be a link named ‘RSPC 2nd Grade Teacher Examination Admit Card’. Candidates must click on it.
- After finishing the above step, a new web page will open which will ask to fill in information like the login details. These details were assigned to candidates after they finished the online registration process.
- After completing the above-mentioned step and clicking on the button labeled ‘Submit’, the admit card will be displayed on the computer screen.
- Candidates must take out the print of the hall ticket, and take it to the exam hall on the exam day.